S.S.S. Board, Punjab
(Advertisement No. 1 of 2017)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ON LINE
- Candidates have to apply only on line on web-site http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in
from 16th October 2017 to 15th November 2017 up to 5:00 PM.
- After getting the on-line Application Number, candidate should upload a scanned copy of passport size photo,
signature, 10th standard Punjabi marks sheet, Qualifying exam mark sheet,
category certificate (if applicable) and Punjab residence certificate (for reserved categories only)
to complete the application form. Supported file formats are .jpg, .png and .gif only.
File size should be upto 100Kb only. Please note that applications without uploaded photo and signature
will be considered incomplete and rejected.
- The candidate shall generate, download and print Bank Challan and deposit fee with any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
after 24 hours of generating challan. Last date for submission of fee is 18th November 2017.
- In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand
automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- Next day after depositing fee, candidate can take print out of his/her application form. Candidates are advised
to keep this form with them for future use and reference.
- Only on-line application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
Further, candidate need not send any document or print of application form to the board.
- Candidates are advised to visit http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in
website regularly for updates.
- No correction or changes are allowed after the Bank Challan has been generated. So the candidate
should fill his/her form carefully in one go.
- For any clarifications regarding the on-line filling of the form, the candidate can call
at SSSB Punjab Govt. help-line numbers 0172-2298057, 2298032 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on-line application
form, SSSB Punjab Govt. shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The Candidates applying for advertised posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility
conditions for respective posts. Their candidature at all the stages of the recruitment process will
be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere, submission of
application form will not imply that candidate is eligible for advertised posts.